RetroUSA Product Care Tips
Use these product care tips to keep your Chrome-Tech Products looking their best.
These tips are not specific to Chrome-Tech products as they can be applied to any clear coat surface.
Caution: Do not use chrome cleaning products on chrome film. Use of chrome cleaning products will void products warranty.
- Care for Chrome-Tech™ Products as you would care for an automotive paint finish.
- For maximum protection, apply preferred wax to Chrome-Tech™ products immediately following installation.
- Regularly apply wax every 1-2 months depending on use.
- For finish touch ups between waxes, apply a spray wax or spray detailer.
- Scratch removers and light cut swirl removal products may be used to eliminate fine scratches, blemishes and swirl marks.
- Always use a clean microfiber cloth when wiping or drying your Chrome-Tech products.
- Do not wipe chrome film when it is dry or with a dry cloth. Only wipe with damp or wet cloth.
- Always use light pressure when wiping or drying.
- Use isopropyl alcohol for cleaning off heavy road grime.
- Avoid the use of oil based lubricants around Chrome-Tech™ products.